Butter noodles were my favorite thing to eat as a kid! This dish comes together in 20 minutes but tastes like it took triple the time.
- 6 ounces pasta of choice
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic finely minced
- 1/3 cup pasta water
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley finely chopped
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta in and cook according to package directions. Once the pasta is cooked, reserve 1/3 cup of pasta water and drain the rest.
- In a sauce pan, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and sauce until golden.
- Then add the pasta water along with the parmesan cheese. Mix until it all comes together into a sauce.
- Add the parsley and the salt and black pepper to taste.
- Toss in the pasta and mix into the sauce.