Chipotle Chicken and Fajitas
Chipotle Style Chicken and Fajitas
If you love Chipotle's chicken and fajitas, now you can make it at home and even better! It's the perfect healthy meal to throw together on a sheet pan for lunch or dinner. Easy prep and easy set up. Just serve in a salad, rice bowl, or in some tortillas!
- 2 large chicken breasts halved
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chipotle pepper in adobo paste
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic minced
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt more to taste
- juice of 1/2 lime
- chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place bell peppers and chicken on a sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, chipotle paste, minced garlic, spices, and lime juice.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and peppers and toss to evenly coat.
- Pop in the oven to bake for 22-24 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Take out of the oven and chop the chicken.
- Serve over rice, with salad, or in a tortilla!
Tips & Notes
- You can slice the chicken into strips before baking or after!
- You can also add sliced onion with the peppers.